On 12 April, we’re hosting our second RedSocks Connect! of 2017 at The Hague Security Delta.
The theme for the RedSocks Connect! April edition is:
Cyber Security in the Dutch Healthcare Sector
Our keynote guest speaker, Chris Liebregts, will join us from SLTN and will share insights into the cyber security landscape in the Dutch Healthcare infrastructure and the privacy regulations surrounding health and wellbeing in The Netherlands.
Doors will open at 2pm and RedSocks Connect! will finish off at 5pm with drinks, food and networking opportunities.
Please Note: This event is in Dutch.
Curious what RedSocks Connect! is about? Take a look at our 2016 impression video:
- 14:00 – 14:15: Registration and Welcome Coffee
- 14:15 – 14:30: Welcoming Word ; Floris van den Broek, CEO RedSocks Security
- 14:30 – 15:15: Next Generation Cyber Threat Intelligence ; Pepijn Janssen, Founder & CTO RedSocks Security
- 15:15 – 15:45: Coffee & Tea Break
- 15:45 – 16:15: The Future of Cyber Security in Healthcare ; Reza Rafati, Coordinator RedSocks Malware Intelligence Team
- 16:15 – 16:45: ICT en Cyber Security in de Zorg ; Chris Liebregts SLTN Inter Access
- 16:45 – 18:00: Networking Drinks
Location & Parking
RedSocks Connect! Healthcare Edition will be held at The Hague Security Delta (HSD).
Parking is possible near the station Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië.
We hope to see you there – Register for your Early Bird tickets below!